The C2 Group continues to expand its employee offerings with the introduction of an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for 2020. This program, offered at no expense to C2 employees, offers confidential, around-the-clock services and resources related to mental health, substance abuse, finances, marital assistance, and other personal needs.
With awareness for mental health issues like anxiety and depression on the rise, these feelings are often symptomatic of other personal matters or issues employees may be experiencing in their lives. Understanding the link between personal well-being and professional performance, C2 sought to deliver a solution that promotes healthier, happier lives both in and out of the office.
“At the end of the day, I see C2 as a family, and I’m grateful our team also cares about each other in that respect,” said C2 Managing Partner Michael Kunzler. “Whether it’s client service or human resources, our mission is to enable talented people to thrive. This program honors that mission by providing another mechanism for C2 employees – and, just as important, their families – to address and alleviate personal and professional stressors that impact overall well-being.”
Offered through Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services, the EAP goes above and beyond mental health to offer a diverse range of employee and family resources, including:
- Counseling and therapy via telephone hotline, in-clinic visit, and/or teletherapy
- Assessments for substance abuse
- Elder care consultations, assessments, and resources for local care services and providers
- Legal consultations, including a free consultation and discounted hourly rates
- Financial consultations, including a free consultation and discounted professional services for one year
- Personal advantage online library, including instant access to health and wellness, financial, and legal information, and much, much more
The program also provides training and consultative services for management and leadership teams, including critical incident response services, management consultations, leadership training workshops, and onsite educational presentations.
The inclusion of an EAP joins a growing portfolio of employee-focused benefits, including paid paternal leave, flexible scheduling, professional development funding, and competitive compensation with 401(k) match.
Interested in working for us? We’re always on the lookout for exceptional talent to join our team. You can view a list of openings and career opportunities here.