First and foremost, we hope this message finds you and your loved ones well.
Like many businesses, The C2 Group has gone fully remote and suspended all business-related travel until further notice to help curtail the spread of the novel coronavirus.
Like many of you, we are still adjusting to our “new normal”.
I personally have had the opportunity to work from home for the past year-and-a-half and know transitioning to a fully remote status can be a challenge in even the most normal of circumstances. In our current climate, remote work can be a welcome source of continuity and flexibility while caring for immediate family needs. It can also test internal processes and create unique challenges for teams accustomed to informal or face-to-face interactions for supporting clients and other team members.
As a technology company, C2 is fortunate in that its staff is fully equipped to manage this transition and we are well-positioned to continue uninterrupted service. Below, we’ve outlined some of the steps we’ve taken to ensure continuity of service:
- All C2 employees are outfitted with remote workstations, including the proper equipment, communications tools, and secure access to continue with scheduled client work.
- All C2 employees have been provided a Zoom account for regular internal and client-facing meetings; all scheduled in-person meetings will be held using Zoom or other web conferencing tools until further notice.
- C2’s office phone system has been configured to route calls appropriately; you may still call our physical office and get to the contact you need.
- Providing client-facing tools, such as our client portal and access to JIRA, to ensure visibility and “no surprises” for ongoing client work.
- C2 has modified its flexible work policy, consolidating core hours to promote collaboration and work opportunities while balancing home schedules.
- Engaging additional checks on team health, recognizing that support for our staff translates directly to their ability to support both families and clients.
- Commitment to established and tested internal processes as well as living out our core values of being intentional, enthusiastic, and low ego in our approach to client service.
C2 will also be adjusting its content to better assist teams. We’ll update our web and social channels regularly to share content, post important updates, and provide some much-needed levity. Please give us a like, a follow, or subscribe to our newsletter here to keep up with our team.
While our health and families come first, our digital work has never been more important than it is now. While priorities may change, digital channels will be of vital importance in the coming days and weeks in not only communicating to audiences but mitigating business disruption.
We’re fortunate to employ bright and talented problem-solvers and technologists while maintaining a deep network of partners that can be engaged to augment any number of needs. We’d like to be a resource for you in your time of need and will make available the full breadth of our team’s skills, experiences, and contacts to help you through this difficult time. While this is our “new normal” there is nothing normal about what we are all facing. C2 remains confident in our ability to support client needs while enabling our employees with the tools and resources needed to transition into a remote workforce.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 616.538.9895, or contact your C2 project manager at any time. We will continue to post regular status updates as we continue to monitor and evaluate the situation.